Friday, April 14, 2017

Cartoon project


   The strongest visual area of my finished project is my hair and eye color because my hair is always in a pony and its very blonde, plus my eyes are very blue. The weakest visual area that can be improved on are my arms and legs. I can improve on my arms and legs by adding detail to make them look like they are actual arms and legs.
    The tools I used were the paintbrush, dodge and burn, eyedropper, magic wand, and quick selection tool. I used the magic wand and quick selection tool to select the area I needed to paint, then I used the paint brush tool to paint the area I selected. The dodge and burn tools were used to make my shirt, shorts, and skin lighter or darker in some areas. The last tool was the eyedropper tool which I used to take the exact color of my shirt and color my hair elastic. The easiest part of this project was coloring my cartoon and making it come to life because I could make it look however I wanted.
    The most difficult part of this activity was finding a hair color because there aren't any colors really close to my hair color. I demonstrated each of the goals because my cartoon looks just like me. If I could do this assignment again I would change my outfit and make it with a different season because my cartoon is dressed for spring and summer. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate my work an 8 because i'm super happy with how my work came out and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Cartoon Creativity:2
    Effort:3
    Dodge/Burn:2 (only on face)
    Pen tool:4
    Craftsmanship: 3
    Blog:3
    17/24=C
    What artistically is good about your hair and eyes? You didn't explain anything.It's like saying a painting of a sky is good because it is blue and the sky is blue. How did you demonstrate that you understand the pen tool in illustrator?

    ReplyDelete