Thursday, May 25, 2017

selfie project


  • The strongest part of my project is the face because it looks like my face, and it came out better than I expected it would. 
  • An area that can be improved on would be my eyes because they don't look like my eyes, but they aren't horrible.
  • The tools I used were the pen tool and the eyedropper.
  • I used the pen tool to outline my head, face, neck, eyes, nose, lips, hair and shoulders. Then I used the pen tool to draw triangles on the places I outlined and used the eye dropper to fill in each triangle with the colors that were on the original picture. 
  • Filling in the triangles was the easiest part of the project because I decided what color went in which triangle.
  • Making the picture look like me was the hardest part of this project because you had to make sure you outlined your features well, otherwise it wouldn't look like you. 
  • I demonstrated each of the goals well in this project because my project came out amazing.
  • If I could do this assignment differently I would choose a different picture because the lighting was bad and my hair looked darker than it was in the picture.
  • I would rate my work as a 9 because I am happy with how it turned out and I didn't think it was gonna look good, but it does.

1 comment:

  1. Effort:4
    Composition:3
    Correct use of Stroke/Fill:4
    Craftsmanship:4
    Reflection: 3(How did you show you understand stroke and fill?)
    A-

    ReplyDelete